Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Stick with the themes that are working, Jim Cramer said Tuesday on "Mad Money." Cramer said the "sell in May" crowd has been totally wrong, and his latest top-five, big-market themes prove it.
Cramer said housing remains the biggest sweet spot for the markets and he likes the upcoming IPO on William Lyons Homes as well as Radian Group (RDN) in the mortgage insurance space.
Executive Decision: Nick DebenedictisIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Nick Debenedictis, chairman, president and CEO of Aqua America (WTR), the water company that just increased its dividend by 9% to a 2.3% yield after delivering another strong quarter. Debenedictis said that when it comes to value, Aqua America still provides some of the least expensive water available. He said his company is expanding into providing water for the energy industry but there is still lots of potential in its core business of privatizing water delivery for local municipalities. Debenedictis noted that while some states have proven to be more progressive in this area, for many municipalities keeping up with Environmental Protection Agency regulations is proving to be a losing battle. Aqua America is also leading the charge in being green, noted Debenedictis, who said three of the company's plants have converted to solar power. He said that for long-term investments like water, solar is cheaper than any other alternative. Aqua America is also working on converting all of its vehicles to use compressed natural gas, another cost-saving and eco-friendly move.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV