DALLAS, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After carefully reading the competing definitive proxy statements issued by DSP Group, Inc. on April 22 nd, 2013 and Starboard Value and Opportunity Master Fund Ltd. on April 23 rd 2013, Nokomis Capital, L.L.C. ("Nokomis Capital") has determined it will support the Starboard slate and return the WHITE proxy card. Nokomis Capital believes electing the Starboard-nominated directors is in the best long-term interests of shareholders and will be voting all shares under its control accordingly. Nokomis Capital, through the accounts of certain private funds and managed accounts, holds approximately 6.3% of DSP Group, Inc.'s outstanding shares.
About Nokomis Capital, L.L.C.:
Nokomis Capital, L.L.C. is an institutional investment manager based in Dallas, TX.
SOURCE Nokomis Capital, L.L.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV