ATLANTA, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), in partnership with the Community Food Bank of Central Alabama, hosted a can drive over race weekend at Talladega Superspeedway that collected 6,036 pounds of food. The drive is the largest so far this year for the Food Bank and items collected will assist the more than 750,000 Alabama residents struggling with poverty and hunger. This event is the latest in Aaron's ongoing effort to give back to local communities through ACORP, Aaron's Community Outreach Program.
About Aaron's, Inc. Aaron's, Inc., a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 2,085 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada. Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur and Chairman Emeritus R. Charles Loudermilk, Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron's has been publicly traded since 1982. For more information, visit www.aarons.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV