ACTON, Mass., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD), the world's largest provider of hair analysis drug testing, today announced that Sarah Ashby has been promoted to the position of Vice President and General Counsel.
In this role, Sarah is responsible for directing and managing all of the company's legal activities and reports to the company's CEO. Sarah joined Psychemedics in April 2012 as Associate General Counsel after 10 years in private practice focusing on civil litigation, FDA regulation and government investigations.
In making the announcement, Raymond C. Kubacki, Chairman and CEO of Psychemedics stated, "Sarah has been an outstanding addition to our team at Psychemedics. Over the past year, she has worked diligently on numerous legal matters and has clearly demonstrated her ability and strong work ethic. She has won the confidence of the other members of our management team, and there is no question she is ready to take the next step in becoming Vice President and General Counsel."About Psychemedics – Psychemedics (NASDAQ: PMD) is the world's leading drug testing company using hair for the detection of drugs of abuse. Psychemedics has been successfully operating for 25 years and thousands of corporations worldwide currently rely on Psychemedics' patented hair analysis technology for their pre-employment and employee drug screening. Psychemedics' clients include over 10% of the Fortune 500, some of the largest police departments in America, six Federal Reserve Banks, and schools. For more information, visit the Psychemedics website at www.psychemedics.com . Contact: Raymond C. KubackiChairman & CEO(978) 206-8220 RayK@psychemedics.com SOURCE Psychemedics Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV