SAN JOSE, Calif., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NETSUITE SUITEWORLD 2013 -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced that NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson will deliver the opening keynote at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, May 14, at SuiteWorld 2013. In his speech, Mr. Nelson will announce new products, partnerships and customers. The live webcast of the SuiteWorld 2013 keynote address is available at www.netsuite.com, or on NetSuite's social media pages on Twitter and Facebook.
About SuiteWorld 2013SuiteWorld is NetSuite's annual customer conference, being held at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California on May 13-16 for customers, users, partners, media and industry analysts. Attendees of SuiteWorld join the full strength of the NetSuite Nation ecosystem to learn and explore, network face-to-face, and help shape the next evolution of cloud computing services. Visit the NetSuite SuiteWorld website at SuiteWorld 2013.
For event details, please visit www.netsuite.com/suiteworld. To join the SuiteWorld conversation on Twitter, please use #NSW13.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV