5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TE, HCN, OHI, CVI, EEP
Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) shares currently have a dividend yield of 5.30%. Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. The company invests in healthcare facilities, principally long-term healthcare facilities in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.59. The average volume for Omega Healthcare Investors has been 1,423,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Omega Healthcare Investors has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 45.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Omega Healthcare Investors as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 36.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 59.89% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, OHI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC has improved earnings per share by 36.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.11 versus $0.46 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.34 versus $1.11).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 46.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $26.08 million to $38.12 million.
- The gross profit margin for OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC is rather high; currently it is at 63.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 37.45% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Omega Healthcare Investors Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV