3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: GEO, MWE, CXW
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 142.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$74.09 million to $31.81 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $107.00 million or 28.21% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -13.50%.
- 43.80% is the gross profit margin for MARKWEST ENERGY PARTNERS LP which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 8.56% trails the industry average.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full MarkWest Energy Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts