- PERFORMANCE: Southwest Airlines achieved record revenues of $17.1 billion in 2012, nearly tripling the revenue over the last decade. As of yearend, Southwest remained the only investment-grade rated U.S. airline with strong liquidity, modest debt, and a steadfast focus on enhancing Shareholder value through capital efficiency.
- PEOPLE: Southwest Airlines Employees volunteered more than 118,000 hours, which is enough time to fly between Dallas Love Field and Houston Hobby—one of Southwest's first routes in 1971—168,571 times.
- PLANET: Southwest Airlines diverted nearly 2,900 tons of material—equal to the weight of more than 69 Boeing 737-700s—from landfills and into recycling facilities with our co-mingled recycling program. This is a seven percent increase over 2011 quantities, exceeding the goal of a 2.5 percent improvement.
Southwest Airlines Releases Fourth Annual Integrated Report On Triple Bottom Line Of Performance, People, And Planet
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts