NORTHBROOK, Ill., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) announced that Thomas J. Wilson, its chairman, president and chief executive officer, will present at the Sanford C. Bernstein 29th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference 2013 at 8 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, May 29. The conference is being held at the Waldorf- Astoria in New York.
An audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at www.allstateinvestors.com. For those unable to hear the live event, a webcast replay will be posted on the investor relations and executive speeches sections of the company's website shortly after the presentation ends.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer, serving approximately 16 million households through its Allstate, Encompass, Esurance and Answer Financial brand names and Allstate Financial business segment. Allstate branded insurance products (auto, home, life and retirement) and services are offered through Allstate agencies, independent agencies, and Allstate exclusive financial representatives, as well as via www.allstate.com, www.allstate.com/financial and 1-800 Allstate ®, and are widely known through the slogan "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ®."
SOURCE The Allstate Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV