4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NXST, AIV, LLTC, COST
Linear Technology (NASDAQ: LLTC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 26 cents per share. At a price of $37.92 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.7%. The average volume for Linear Technology has been 2.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Linear Technology has a market cap of $9.0 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 11.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Linear Technology Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets various analog integrated circuits (ICs) worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.31. TheStreet Ratings rates Linear Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Linear Technology Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV