Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, May 15, 2013, 39 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 14.1%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:ECA Marcellus Trust I (NYSE:ECT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 44 cents per share. At a price of $12.55 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 14.1%.The average volume for ECA Marcellus Trust I has been 226,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. ECA Marcellus Trust I has a market cap of $221.5 million and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 18.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year.The company has a P/E ratio of 5.35.You can view the full ECA Marcellus Trust I Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about ECT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV