Timken Company (NYSE: TKR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 23 cents per share. At a price of $56.60 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Timken Company has been 730,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Timken Company has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 18.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. The Timken Company engineers, manufactures, and markets mechanical components and high-performance steel products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Mobile Industries, Process Industries, Aerospace and Defense, and Steel. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.38. TheStreet Ratings rates Timken Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Timken Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV