BlackBerry's Enterprise Mobility Management solution for BlackBerry, iOS and Android adds new Regulated-level controls, simplified implementation with single-server deployment capabilities.
Rogers simplifies deployment of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 for enterprise customers with professional and managed services offerings
TORONTO, May 14, 2013 /CNW/ - Rogers today announced the availability of BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 version 10.1 for enterprise customers. The update to BlackBerry's multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management solution provides device and app management for BYOD and corporate-owned BlackBerry®, iOS® and Android™ devices.
"Our enterprise customers are looking for mobility solutions to manage an increasingly complex device environment while eliminating non-productive activity," said Larry Baldachin, Senior Vice-President, Business Segment, Rogers. "Rogers business mobility offerings, including BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 version 10.1, and our professional and managed services, provides customers with solutions that meet their current and future enterprise needs."Rogers also offers a suite of services to support enterprise business customers' transition to BlackBerry 10, including:
- Assessments with Rogers mobility experts to discuss enterprise customers' state of readiness for BlackBerry 10
- Services to rapidly deploy BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 for pilot programs
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 managed services for both on premises and hosted solutions
- Regulated-level EMM controls and settings
- Simplified deployment for a lower total cost of ownership
- Dashboard & reporting
- High Availability
- Care Support from BlackBerry is now included as standard
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV