As Airbus A350 Rolls Out, US Airways Awaits a 2017 Delivery
"We see investor attention going back to commercial aircraft programs where the A350 will be in full focus," Stallard wrote. "While Airbus has said a Paris Airshow first flight is not likely, we have not heard anything in the supply base to suggest that the summertime first flight is off track.
"Like Boeing, Airbus now has nearly 5,000 planes in the backlog so this will be an execution story," Stallard said, noting that delivery rates for the A320 and A330 are historically high. Deliveries of the A380 have been reduced because wing cracks have been found, but Stallard said the rate should return to 30 deliveries by 2014.
" The A350 remains the biggest risk but we think management has been upfront about the challenges ahead," he said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV