NEW YORK, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK) a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery, today announced that Thilo Semmelbauer, President & Chief Operating Officer, and Tim Bixby, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2013 Stifel Internet, Media & Communications Conference, to be held at the Pierre Hotel in New York, New York on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 2:40 PM ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at:
http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/stifel/internet2013/03211172.cfm and will subsequently be available on the Company's investor relations website at:
About ShutterstockShutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and videos to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock works closely with its growing contributor community of photographers, videographers, illustrators and designers to curate a global marketplace for royalty-free imagery. Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of rights-cleared images each week, and with more than 25 million images currently available, the Company recently surpassed 300 million image downloads. Shutterstock also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV