NEW YORK, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MDC Partners Inc. will participate in the Stifel Nicolaus Internet, Media & Communications Conference at the Pierre Hotel in New York, New York on Tuesday, May 21, 2013. David Doft, Chief Financial Officer, and Kip Voytek, Senior Vice President Digital Innovation, will participate in a fireside chat at 9:10 AM (ET). A live, audio webcast will be available to the public at www.mdc-partners.com. The webcast will also be available for thirty days following the event.
About MDC Partners Inc. MDC is one of the world's largest Business Transformation Organizations that utilizes technology, marketing communications, data analytics, insights and strategic consulting solutions to drive meaningful returns on Marketing and Communications Investments for multinational clients in the United States, Canada, and worldwide.
MDC Partners' durable competitive advantage is to Empower the Most Talented Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders to Drive Business Success to new levels of Achievement, for both our Clients and our Shareholders, reinforcing MDC's reputation as "The Place Where Great Talent Lives."
MDC Partners' Class A shares are publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol "MDCA" and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDZ.A".(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120221/NY57031LOGO ) CONTACT: David Doft Chief Financial Officer 646-429-1818 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE MDC Partners Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV