TI Delivers Industry's Most Integrated ZigBee® Single-chip Solution With An ARM® Cortex™-M3 Microcontroller (MCU) For Smart Energy Infrastructure, Home And Building Automation, And Intelligent Lighting Systems
Pricing and AvailabilityThe CC2538 comes in an 8mm x 8mm QFN56 package and is available through authorized distributors for under $3.00 in high volumes. The CC2538 is also available through TI's free sample program.
The CC2538DK costs $299 and can be ordered on TI's eStore.
Find out more about TI's wireless connectivity solutions
- TI's ZigBee solutions: www.ti.com/zigbee
- See the CC2538 in action: www.ti.com/cc2538-pr-v
- TI's wireless connectivity solutions: www.ti.com/wirelessconnectivity
- TI's wireless connectivity guide: www.ti.com/wirelessconnectivityguide
- ConnecTIng Wirelessly blog: www.ti.com/wiconnewsletter-pr
- Monthly wireless connectivity eNewsletter: www.ti.com/connectingwirelessly-pr
- TI E2E™ wireless connectivity support community: www.ti.com/wicon-forum
ZigBee: Control your world ZigBee offers green and global wireless standards connecting the widest range of devices to work together intelligently and help you control your world. The ZigBee Alliance is an open, non- profit association of approximately 400 members driving development of innovative, reliable and easy-to-use ZigBee standards. The Alliance promotes worldwide adoption of ZigBee as the leading wirelessly networked, sensing and control standard for use in consumer, commercial and industrial areas. For more information, visit: www.ZigBee.org.About Texas InstrumentsTexas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com. TrademarksZ-Stack, SmartRF and TI E2E are trademarks of Texas Instruments. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners. SOURCE Texas Instruments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts