REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Support.com (Nasdaq:SPRT), a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software that create new revenue streams and improve customer experience, today announced that CFO Shelly Schaffer and SVP Engineering and SaaS Solutions Rich Matta will be presenting at the B. Riley & Co. 2013 Annual Investor Conference on Tuesday, May 21st, 2013 at 9:30am PT (12:30pm ET) at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, CA.
About Support.com Support.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT) is a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software. We help leading brands create new revenue streams and deepen customer loyalty through programs that enhance their customers' technology experience. Our solution includes a comprehensive Service Delivery Platform, mobile and desktop apps, a scalable workforce of technology specialists and proven expertise in program design and execution. Our partners include many of the nation's leading communications providers, retailers and technology companies. For more information, please visit us at: www.support.com .Support.com, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit http://www.support.com/about/careers . The Support.com, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11893 Copyright © 2013 Support.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Support.com is a trademark or registered trademark of Support.com, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
CONTACT: Investor Contact Carolyn Bass Market Street Partners (415) 445-3235 email@example.com Media Contact Seth Geisler Martin Levy Public Relations, Inc. (858) 610-9860 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV