REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq:BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, today announced a partnership with NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Group, to offer a new enterprise Task Management service through its Biz Mail solution. Powered by BroadVision, this cloud-based Task Management service is a component of NTT Com's enterprise cloud email service, Biz Mail, a solution which includes high security, a self-manageable customer portal and migration support. Biz Mail is part of NTT Com's Global Cloud Vision which delivers a global network, data centers, and applications seamlessly across the globe.
- Manage project communication and file sharing all in one view- Create tasks that contain multiple steps and assign each step to one or more people. Designated, secure workspaces enable discussions and file sharing between project members to avoid cumbersome email transactions allowing all stakeholders to stay up-to-date on project progress for faster and more informed decision-making. Task Management keeps track of who is responsible for the current step, notifies the next person when it is their turn to complete a step, and notifies the task owner when actions have been taken.
- Move discussions, approvals, and decisions out of email and into the social network- Automatically assign tasks and begin discussions by synchronizing email with the social network for a single source of knowledge and maintaining a record of important approvals as an audit trail. Powerful mobile capabilities connect users across geographic regions and time zones with the information they need to do to do their job which improves business agility and productivity.
- Search task history for past discussions and files- Leverage a constant flow of information and knowledge in real-time on the social network. File version control shows revision history of all attachments, user comments on the files, and stores the information in a searchable structure for easy on-boarding and knowledge transfer to project employees.
- Use the address book to uncover sources of expertise- Unlock new sources of information or subject matter specialists by utilizing the network address book. User created profile pages show work specialization and experience allowing others to find experts, ask advice, and collaborate on project activity. Company management benefits from properly allocated human resources and accelerates innovation across the organization.
- Work socially with the whole business social ecosystem- Create several social tasks with different audiences, from both internally within the company and externally with partners or customers. Manage these tasks together as a coherent whole, rather than a series of disjointed projects. With Task Management both internal and external users can coexist in a single social platform, with the privacy and security of each group maintained.