NEW YORK, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of DFC Global Corp. ("DFC Global" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: DLLR). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On April 1, 2013, shares of DFC Global fell nearly 22% to close at $13.04 after the Company lowered its fiscal 2013 diluted operating earnings guidance of $1.70 to $1.80 per share from the Company's previous estimate of $2.35 to $2.45 per share. Then on May 10, 2013, DFC Global announced in its 10Q that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau ("CFPB") has reviewed DFC Global's MILES program in fiscal 2013. As a result of this examination, DFS Global has been informed by the CFPB that it intends to initiate an administrative proceeding against DFS Global relating to its marketing of certain vehicle service and insurance products and to the requirement that MILES program loans be repaid via a military allotment.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of DFC Global Corp., you can assist this investigation by contacting Peretz Bronstein of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV