SAP offers public cloud solutions for an organization's four most critical assets and relationships:
- People: Solutions from SuccessFactors, an SAP company, drive workforce strategies and insights with confidence, empowering people to take charge of their career.
- Money: SAP® Cloud for Financials (formerly SAP Financials OnDemand), SAP® Cloud for Travel (formerly SAP Travel OnDemand) and SAP Business ByDesign® solutions drive real-time intuitive financial insight to everyone across the business, helping ensure compliant accounting and financial reporting for global enterprises.
- Customer: SAP® Cloud for Sales, SAP® Cloud for Service, and the new SAP® Cloud for Marketing are collaborative, connected and insightful solutions using the underlying technology available in SAP® Cloud for Customer (formerly SAP Customer OnDemand). A user-centric design makes it easy-to-use, while also empowering customer-facing personnel to make every customer engagement more relevant, personal and differentiated.
- Supplier: Ariba, an SAP company, combines industry-leading cloud-based procurement and invoicing applications with the world's largest Web-based trading community to help companies connect and collaborate with a global network of partners more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
Join a Network of More than a Million Businesses With the Ariba® NetworkSAP offers access to the largest business trading network in the world. The Ariba Network is a multi-enterprise platform that provides a more efficient way for superior business-to-business connectivity and process automation. The Ariba Network not only removes the hassles and costs of inter-enterprise collaboration but also delivers unique capabilities and insights that are only available in a true, open networked model. And with the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, this information will be provided to the right people in the right places faster than ever. For example, Ariba Spend Analytics is now powered by SAP HANA. Other solutions in the Ariba portfolio are planned for availability powered by SAP HANA in the coming months.
Bring People Together to Solve Complex Business Problems Through Social CollaborationHaving experienced a growth rate of over 850 percent year-over-year, the SAP® Jam social software platform delivers social collaboration where and how people work, connecting customers, partners and colleagues with information, applications and processes to solve business-critical problems and to drive results – all within business applications – on mobile devices or in the SAP® Jam social software platform. In keeping with SAP's unified strategy for a common cloud architecture, social collaboration will be integrated across all SAP solutions powered by SAP HANA.
Optimize the Mobile Experience Quickly and SecurelySAP today also announced the SAP® Mobile Secure solution portfolio, the leading enterprise mobility management portfolio designed to provide customers with enterprise-grade security for devices, apps and content. This new portfolio optimizes the mobile experience for users of today's most popular mobile devices, apps and content. SAP Mobile Secure also offers a new cloud solution, with the cloud edition of the SAP® Afaria® mobile device management solution, to help companies quickly and easily secure and manage mobile devices for only one euro per device per month.For announcements, blog posts, videos and other coverage during SAPPHIRE NOW, visit the SAP Newsroom. SAPPHIRE® NOWWith SAPPHIRE® NOW, SAP offers its customers, partners and prospects even more opportunities to engage in dialogue with peers, participants and thought leaders around the globe. Being held in Orlando, Florida, May 14-16, 2013, this enhanced, real-time event connects attendees on site with global participants through state-of-the-art broadcast studios and an online experience that incorporates the latest social media and community functionality. Whether on site or online, participants can gain insight as to how SAP is delivering on its product strategy and helping organizations around the world to run better. For more information, visit www.sapphirenow.com. Follow SAPPHIRE NOW on Twitter at @SAPPHIRENOW and visit the SAP Newsroom at www.news-sap.com. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews. About SAPAs market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 238,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com. Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts