McGraw Hill Financial To Begin NYSE Trading Under New 'MHFI' Stock Symbol On Tuesday, May 14 At The Opening Bell
NEW YORK, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Tuesday, May 14, 2013, McGraw Hill Financial's common stock will begin trading under its new stock symbol 'MHFI.' The Company's common stock has traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1929 and since the 1950s, under the ticker 'MHP.' Historical stock prices for 'MHP' will be available under the new MHFI symbol. The CUSIP remains unchanged and is 580645109.
Harold McGraw III, Chairman, President and CEO, the Company's senior management and employees will ring The Closing Bell ® at the NYSE on May 14.
About McGraw Hill Financial:McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI), a financial intelligence company, is a leader in credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics for the global capital and commodity markets. Iconic brands include: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power & Associates, McGraw Hill Construction and Aviation Week. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
CONTACT: Emily Fredrix Goodman, 212-512-2825SOURCE McGraw Hill Financial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV