SodaStream (SODA) price target was increased at Citigroup to $66. Strong top- and bottom-line outlook into 2016, Citi said.
Teekay LNG (TGP) price target was increased at UBS to $43. Reflects future cash flows and a roll forward of the DDM derived model, said UBS.
Visa (V) price target was raised at Deutsche Bank to $196. More positive on the growth outlook, following marketing meetings with management, Deutsche Bank said. Buy rating.
Yahoo! (YHOO) target was boosted at Cantor Fitzgerald. Shares are now seen reaching $30. Alibaba continues to see higher sales growth and expanding margins. Buy rating.>To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV