DALLAS and BEIJING, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NQ Mobile™ (NYSE: NQ), a leading global provider of mobile Internet services, today announced that NQ Family Guardian has been awarded the Platinum seal at the 2013 Best Mobile App awards. The Best Mobile App Awards are bestowed by a panel of wireless industry judges who highlight the best apps and games for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121224/CN34262LOGO )
"As the premier global provider of mobile security solutions, we are pleased to be recognized as a Platinum winner for the Best Mobile App awards 2013," said Victoria Repice, Senior Director, Product Management, NQ Mobile. "Mobile devices will only increase in popularity and replace other connected devices, so safety for families and individuals will continue to become more vital. NQ Family Guardian allows parents to effortlessly manage their children's mobile phone usage, while also ensuring a safe and fun experience."
Launched in September 2012, NQ Family Guardian is a unique suite of services for safety and monitoring which is comprised of a mobile app that is downloaded and installed on a child's smartphone along with a web-based control center that is accessible by a parent or guardian from any desktop or mobile browser.
In late April 2013, Family Guardian was named a finalist in the "Mobile Apps- Productivity, Utility & Public Safety" category of CTIA's annual Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Awards competition. In March 2013, NQ Family Guardian earned the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) seal of approval. NQ Family Guardian was also a top 25 app at the CES Mobile Apps Showdown in January 2013. Finally, NQ Family Guardian was also named a semi-finalist of the 2013 Edison Awards.NQ Family Guardian is available on the Google Play store, along with NQ Mobile Security™ and NQ Mobile Vault™ for Android.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV