IRVINE, Calif., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CoreLogic ® (NYSE: CLGX), a leading residential property information, analytics and services provider, today released its May MarketPulse report. In this report, CoreLogic Chief Economist Dr. Mark Fleming and Deputy Chief Economist Sam Khater examine factors contributing to the increase in residential investment and new home sales so far in 2013.
Key findings in the May MarketPulse report include:
- Residential investment and price increases are happening unevenly across the U.S.
- Most markets have reached consistent price recoveries in only the last year or two.
- Real estate recovery remains a local phenomenon.
- The supply dynamics between new homes for sale and foreclosure and short sale inventory are shifting.
- The recovery in new home sales is acting like a targeted economic stimulus package.
For a full copy of the May CoreLogic MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV