- SECURE Document Submission allows companies to upload WOTC required forms to ADP's dedicated secure online portal to significantly help enhance the security of their WOTC documentation process. Whereas previously employers provided forms and documentation via mail, fax or email, companies can now upload those forms and supporting documentation directly to ADP's secure, dedicated tax credit online portal.
- Voice Signature allows employees to "sign" forms over the phone, streamlining the WOTC call-in screening and verification process by reducing the need to capture physical signatures on forms and mail, fax or email documents. This new capability provides additional flexibility for the employer and employee, allowing form completion in a single phone call. Voice Signature adds to the current signature options, which include internet-based electronic signature, "wet signature" with fax/email forms delivery or hard copy mailing.
ADP Introduces Enhancements That Help Companies Capture Work Opportunity Tax Credits More Quickly And Easily
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts