May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP
®, a leading provider of
human capital management services, today announced the addition of two new capabilities to ADP Tax Credits, including SECURE Document Submission and Voice Signature. These new capabilities provide employers more choices in their efforts to improve the security, efficiency and ease of screening, verification and document submission required for the federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), accelerating the process to capture credits.
SECURE Document Submission and Voice Signature are the latest additions to an already comprehensive suite of ADP WOTC screening and delivery solutions that offer superior flexibility, including Web-in (with electronic signature), Call-in and IVR (with voice signature, fax and email form delivery) and Mail-in programs. These services help enable companies to take full advantage of available tax credits and incentives to help reduce a company's overall tax liability.
ADP's new SECURE Document Submission and Voice Signature solutions offer additional methods to help companies of all sizes improve the efficiency of their WOTC administration:
- SECURE Document Submission allows companies to upload WOTC required forms to ADP's dedicated secure online portal to significantly help enhance the security of their WOTC documentation process. Whereas previously employers provided forms and documentation via mail, fax or email, companies can now upload those forms and supporting documentation directly to ADP's secure, dedicated tax credit online portal.
- Voice Signature allows employees to "sign" forms over the phone, streamlining the WOTC call-in screening and verification process by reducing the need to capture physical signatures on forms and mail, fax or email documents. This new capability provides additional flexibility for the employer and employee, allowing form completion in a single phone call. Voice Signature adds to the current signature options, which include internet-based electronic signature, "wet signature" with fax/email forms delivery or hard copy mailing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV