TYSONS CORNER, Va., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) and mobile software, today announced that TF1, the largest European private TV channel, owned by the Paris, France-based TF1 Group of media companies, is using the MicroStrategy BI Platform™ to effectively analyze its Human Resources data stored in the SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse (SAP NetWeaver BW) application. SAP NetWeaver BW on the SAP HANA platform is SAP's strategic enterprise data warehouse.
TF1 business users determined that their previous BI environment did not present data in a highly visual or interactive manner for decision makers. After evaluating several BI products to identify a versatile solution that offered rapid implementation and integration with SAP NetWeaver BW, TF1 chose MicroStrategy for its complementary data analysis, visualization, and comprehensive mobile capabilities.
By implementing MicroStrategy with SAP NetWeaver BW, TF1 decision makers have realized significant improvements in efficiency, speed and reporting ease. The integration of MicroStrategy with TF1's deployment of SAP NetWeaver BW, conducted by Northgate Arinso and Censio, enables the HR staff to centralize all of its HR data to closely monitor and analyze its recruitment and salary policies.
"We considered many BI products and found that MicroStrategy's platform easily integrated with SAP NetWeaver BW to access our HR data," said Dan Malka, BI Project Manager at TF1. "MicroStrategy's native connectors to SAP NetWeaver BW and flexibility to connect to a relational model, combined with the positive experience our end users have with MicroStrategy, makes this a comprehensive solution for us."With MicroStrategy's solution integrated with SAP NetWeaver BW, TF1 HR employees can:
- Visualize HR data using graphs and performance scorecards and deliver this insight to business users on their mobile devices
- Create rankings and time-based comparisons
- Perform a complete range of business calculations and build advanced analytics against HR data in SAP NetWeaver BW
- Schedule reports to run to a personalized history list
- View detailed HR information in tabular grid reports or visualize simple grid-and-graph dashboards in a single click
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts