DALLAS, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today introduced two high-current, low-dropout (LDO) linear voltage regulators with excellent noise and power supply rejection ratio (PSRR) performance in very small, easy-to-use packages. The 250-mA LP5907 and 800-mA LP38798 LDOs feature less than 10-µVrms output noise over the 10-Hz to 100-kHz bandwidth, eliminating the need for expensive and bulky filtering in a wide range of high-performance applications. For more information, samples and evaluation modules, visit www.ti.com/lp5907-pr and www.ti.com/lp38798-pr.
250-mA LP5907 LDO
Designed to meet the requirements of RF and analog circuits in applications such as mobile handsets, tablets and WiFi devices, the LP5907 linear regulator provides ultra-low noise, high PSRR, low quiescent current and low line or load transient response figures. Using innovative design techniques, the LP5907 offers industry-leading noise performance without a bypass capacitor, and includes the ability for remote output capacitor placement. The device is designed to work with 1-µF input and output ceramic capacitors, and when used in conjunction with the award-winning WEBENCH® online design tool, the LP5907 speeds and simplifies the design process. Watch a video at www.ti.com/LP5907-prv.LP5907 key features and benefits
- Output noise of less than 10-uVrms provides a clean supply for noise-sensitive applications.
- PSRR of 75 dB at 1 kHz keeps a noisy supply from reaching target application.
- Output voltage range between 1.2 V and 4.5 V in 25 mV steps enables a variety of designs.
- Very small 0.65-mm by 0.65-mm by 0.40-mm micro SMD package allows placement very close to target application.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV