Suntech Receives NYSE Notice Regarding 2012 Annual Report
WUXI, China, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (NYSE: STP) ("Suntech" or the "Company"), one of the world's largest producers of solar panels, today announced that it has received a notification from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that it has failed to timely file its Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 (the "2012 Annual Report"). The Company had previously announced on May 1, 2013 that it required additional time to complete its 2012 Annual Report and will delay the filing beyond the deadline of April 30, 2013. The Company is working diligently to complete these assessments and file restated financials for 2010 and 2011, as well as the 2012 Annual Report, as soon as practicable.
The NYSE has indicated that it will closely monitor the status of the Company's late filing and related public disclosures for up to a six-month period from its due date. If the Company fails to file its annual report within six months from the filing due date, the NYSE may allow the Company's securities to trade for up to an additional six months.
About SuntechSuntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (NYSE: STP) produces solar products for residential, commercial, industrial, and utility applications. With regional headquarters in China, Switzerland, and the United States, and gigawatt-scale manufacturing worldwide, Suntech has delivered more than 25,000,000 photovoltaic panels to over a thousand customers in more than 80 countries. Suntech's pioneering R&D creates customer-centric innovations that are designed to drive solar to grid parity against fossil fuels. Our mission is to provide everyone with reliable access to nature's cleanest and most abundant energy source.
For more information about our people and products visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV