JERSEY CITY, N.J., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Knight Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE Euronext: KCG) today released Market Making and Knight Direct U.S. equity volumes as well as Knight Hotspot FX foreign exchange volumes at www.knight.com/ourfirm/volumestats.asp for the month of April 2013.
In the first quarter of 2013, Knight modified the reporting of Knight Direct average daily equity shares in order to provide data specific to U.S. exchange-listed shares traded. Knight Direct volume previously included OTC Bulletin Board and OTC Market securities as well as European equities shares traded. In the second quarter of 2012, the company modified the reporting of Knight Hotspot FX notional dollar value traded volume to count one side of the transaction. Knight Hotspot FX previously counted total client volume to include both sides of the transaction. Knight posts its U.S. equity market making, Knight Direct and Knight Hotspot FX volume statistics to its web site each month, and discloses, in quarterly SEC filings, its U.S. equity market making revenue capture. The company's web site has been updated to show the new monthly volume statistics dating back to the beginning of 2011.
About Knight Knight Capital Group (NYSE Euronext: KCG) is a global financial services firm that provides access to the capital markets across multiple asset classes to a broad network of clients, including broker-dealers, institutions and corporations. Knight is headquartered in Jersey City, N.J. with a global presence across the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For further information about Knight, please visit www.knight.com.
SOURCE Knight Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV