VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Olie, Inc. (OTCQB:OLIE) ("OLIE") is pleased to announce that it has executed a Letter of Intent with WhiteHall IV, LLC (WIV) to negotiate a definitive MOU. WIV is the owner of " Mitch Stone Essentials" a company dedicated to providing healthy and environmentally friendly products to the hair care industry. Mitch Stone himself is an internationally recognized personality and past Academy Award winner. His work is found in the movie and television industry, and the top model runways. Recently he produced a line of hair products which received unprecedented acceptance, including that of one of the largest salon retailers in the world. Robert Gardner, President of Olie, Inc. comments: "OLIE has aggressively looked for new opportunities that have the ability to close and launch quickly. With ' Mitch Stone Essentials' we see fast growth and profitability in the foreseeable future, which is important to our investors."
Olie, Inc. Safe Harbor Statement
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are based on the current plans and expectations of management are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks that could significantly affect the company's current plans and expectations, as well as future results of operations and financial condition. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.No stock exchange or regulatory organization in Canada accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CONTACT: Robert C. Gardner Phone: 604 669-9000 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www. mitchstonehair.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV