Global Vision Selected By Pfizer For Worldwide Deployment Of Automated Proofreading Solutions
MONTREAL, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Vision, the industry leader in the development of automated proofreading solutions, today announced that it has been selected by Pfizer for worldwide deployment as its proofreading technology solution. This deployment enables Pfizer to drive consistency, reduce costs and subjectivity for artwork and labeling verification throughout the entire packaging workflow process.
With a goal to identify, recommend and implement a global harmonized proofreading technology, a project team was formed within Pfizer to evaluate different technologies that could enhance packaging quality. Global Vision's best-in-class text, artwork, print & barcode technologies were selected by Pfizer to provide complete inspection end-to-end:
- Docu-Proof - text verification and comparison for Regulatory Affairs
- Digital-Page - artwork & proof revision comparator
- ScanTVS - print inspection system
- BarProof - barcode decode & verification
"Protecting your brands integrity is the lifeblood of a company's continued success," explained Reuben Malz, President of Global Vision. "As a global pharmaceutical leader Pfizer's decision to deploy Global Vision's suite of inspection solutions will help ensure that the high quality control standards, synonymous with Pfizer, are maintained."
For more information regarding the Global Vision deployment please listen to the webcast from Packaging Digest: Opportunities in the Global Packaging Market (Minutes 53-57) http://www.packagingdigest.com/webcast/All_Webcasts/2455-Opportunities_in_the_Global_Packaging_Market.phpAbout Global VisionGlobal Vision is the world leader in the design and delivery of automated proofreading solutions. Its complete suite of advanced solutions featuring text-based, pixel-based and Braille inspection technologies are designed to eliminate printed artwork, text verification, and text comparison related errors, providing end-to-end security at every stage of the workflow process. Global Vision solutions are widely interoperable and have received commercial endorsement from the world's leading Pharmaceutical, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), and Artwork Management companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV