Leading Peer-to-Peer Car Sharing Marketplace RelayRides Acquires Wheelz
About RelayRides RelayRides is the nation's largest car sharing marketplace. With vehicles in over 1,450 cities in all 50 states, RelayRides is revolutionizing personal mobility by creating better transportation solutions for people everywhere. Efficiently connecting people who need a car with owners whose vehicle would otherwise go unused, it backs each reservation with an insurance policy. RelayRides has raised more than $13 million in venture capital funding from investors including Google Ventures, August Capital, Shasta Ventures and General Motors Ventures. For more information, go to www.RelayRides.com.
About WheelzHeadquartered in San Francisco, Wheelz ( www.wheelz.com) is a peer-to-peer car sharing platform that connects people who want to share their cars with people who want to rent them. Through our proprietary DriveBox™ in-car technology and integrated smartphone apps, we provide a simple, efficient car sharing experience for everyone. We aren't reinventing the wheel – just how you use it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV