Montway Auto Transport Opens Employee Relocation Department For Vehicles
CHICAGO, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To meet the growing needs of businesses nationwide, Montway recently hired a seasoned HR professional and opened their Employee Relocation for Auto Shipping department. The company's goal in opening this new department is to assist companies seamlessly relocate their employees and their cars.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' April 2013 jobs report, at 7.5 percent the unemployment rate is the lowest it has been since December 2008. With signs of improvement in the job market, companies are more inclined to relocate their employees, and Montway Auto Transport is there to help.
Relocation can be stressful on a company as well as the relocating employee. Many companies pay for all moving costs, help sell the employee's home and assist in finding a home in the new location. Shipping a car is just another component of the big move. "We have received an increase in calls from companies asking, " how much to ship a car?" With our new Employee Relocation for Auto Shipping department we can answer questions, quote a price and arrange expedited car shipping with car relocation-specific questions," says Mike Mihaylov, the owner of Montway Auto Transport.
Montway is one of the few auto transport companies that has a dedicated staff helping employees ship a car as they relocate to their new job. In order to stay abreast of government policies and relocation regulations, the company has joined Worldwide ERC, a professional organization specific to workforce mobility. As a member, Montway can keep up with employee needs as they relocate. "We want employees to focus on their jobs while we ship their car," states Mihaylov.Worldwide ERC is a workforce mobility association for professionals who support U.S. domestic and international employee transfer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV