DUBLIN, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced that the company will participate in three upcoming investor events. A live audio webcast of each presentation may be accessed from the Investors section of the Jazz Pharmaceuticals website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com. The events, presentation times and speakers include:
- UBS Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. EDT/ 2:30 p.m. IST. Kathryn E. Falberg, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will provide a business update.
- Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. EDT/ 1:30 p.m. IST. Bruce C. Cozadd, chairman and chief executive officer, will provide a business update.
- Lazard Capital Markets Conference Call at the 27 th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine in Baltimore, MD on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. EDT/ 5:30 p.m. IST. Company management will discuss data being presented, including findings from the Burden of Narcolepsy Disease (BOND) study, and other business matters.
An archived version of each audio webcast will be available for at least one week following each respective presentation on the Investors section of the company's website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com.
About Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing innovative products that address unmet medical needs. The company has a diverse portfolio of products in the areas of narcolepsy, oncology, pain and psychiatry. The company's U.S. marketed products in these areas include: Xyrem ® (sodium oxybate) oral solution, Erwinaze ® (asparaginase Erwinia chrysanthemi), Prialt ® (ziconotide) intrathecal infusion and FazaClo ® (clozapine, USP) HD. Outside of the U.S., Jazz Pharmaceuticals also has a number of products marketed by its EUSA Pharma division. For further information, see www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com.SOURCE Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV