PALO ALTO, Calif., May 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), a leading social business platform, today announced Robert Yue will join the company as vice president of Asia Pacific (APAC). Yue's appointment further strengthens Jive's presence in the region as more companies in Australia and Asia recognize the value social business delivers to organizations, including the ability to increase productivity by up to 15 percent.
Yue will be based in Jive's newly opened Sydney office and will work closely with the growing APAC team in Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and greater Asia as it expands its reach in the territory. Current APAC companies who use Jive to help transform their business include Ace Insurance, Commonwealth Bank, CSC Australia, PwC Australia and REA Group.
"Robert is a proven leader and brings passion, managerial skills and great team spirit to Jive," said Jay Larson, president of worldwide field operations at Jive. "His deep knowledge of enterprise software and his ability to masterfully bridge global and regional needs will help us continue to grow our presence in this thriving market.""Jive is a clear leader in the social business landscape and it is exciting to join the company as it broadens its footprint in APAC," said Robert Yue. "I'm looking forward to working with the talented team as we bring this great solution to Asian companies to transform the way they collaborate internally and with their customers and partners." Yue comes to Jive with over 20 years of experience in the enterprise software space. Most recently, Yue was with SAP, where he was vice president and managing director for SuccessFactors in Australia and New Zealand. Previously, he was vice president and general manager of HP's software business in the region. Yue has also held management and sales roles at Mercury Interactive, Intersolv and Serena.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV