DALLAS, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) will host a live webcast of its annual stockholders meeting on May 15 th at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. The webcast will be accessible by visiting http://www.deanfoods.com and by clicking on "Webcasts."
In order to listen to the webcast, users will need to have installed either Real Player or Windows Media Player software, which can be detected and downloaded by visiting the site. A webcast replay will be available for approximately 45 days following the event within the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site.
ABOUT DEAN FOODS
Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States. The Company is the nation's largest processor and direct-to-store distributor of fluid milk marketed under more than 50 local and regional dairy brands and private labels. The Ongoing Dean Foods segment also distributes ice cream, cultured products, juices, teas, bottled water and other products. Dean Foods also holds a majority interest in The WhiteWave Foods Company, which produces and sells an array of nationally and internationally branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, and premium dairy products. WhiteWave brands - including Silk®, Horizon Organic®, International Delight®, and LAND O LAKES® - are category leaders and consumer favorites. Alpro is the pan-European leader in branded soy food and beverage products with the Alpro® soya and Provamel® brands. For more information about Dean Foods, visit www.deanfoods.com.CONTACT: Corporate Communications, Liliana Esposito, +1-214-721-7766; or Investor Relations, Barry Sievert, +1-214-303-3438 SOURCE Dean Foods Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV