MECHANICSBURG, Pa., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Select Medical Holdings Corporation ("Holdings") (NYSE: SEM), today announced that Select Medical Corporation ("Select") has priced its private placement of $600.0 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.375% senior notes due 2021. The offering is expected to close on May 28, 2013, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Select intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to pay a portion of the amounts outstanding on the $850.0 million term loan and the $275.0 million term loan under its senior secured credit facilities and to pay related fees and expenses.
The notes and related guarantees are being offered in a private placement, solely to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or outside the United States to persons other than "U.S. persons" in compliance with Regulation S under the Securities Act. The notes and related guarantees have not been registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements.
This notice does not constitute an offer to sell the notes, nor a solicitation for an offer to purchase the notes, in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful. Any offer of the notes will be made only by means of a private offering memorandum. This press release is being issued pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135c under the Securities Act.Contact:Investor inquiries: Joel T. VeitSenior Vice President & Treasurer717/972-1100 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Select Medical Holdings Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV