SEATTLE, May 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zillow, Inc. (Nasdaq:Z), the leading real estate information marketplace, today announced that Zillow®'s Chief Financial Officer Chad Cohen will participate in the JMP Securities 12 th Annual Research Conference on May 15, 2013 at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, CA, with the fireside chat scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m. PDT and in the Needham 8 th Annual Internet & Digital Media Conference on June 4, 2013 at the Westin Grand Central Hotel in New York City, NY, with a presentation scheduled to begin at 8:00 a.m. EDT.
About Zillow, Inc.
Zillow, Inc. (Nasdaq:Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related information marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full lifecycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming 52 million monthly unique users in April, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Buyfolio™, Mortech™ and HotPads™. Zillow is headquartered in Seattle.Please visit http://investors.zillow.com/ , www.zillowblog.com , www.twitter.com/zillow , and www.facebook.com/zillow , where Zillow discloses material information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business. The Zillow logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10012 . Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Buyfolio, Mortech, HotPads and Digs are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV