EVERETT, Wash., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) delivered a 767-300ER (extended range) to MIAT Mongolian Airlines today, the first-ever direct purchase delivery to the airline.
"This is a momentous step forward for MIAT Mongolian Airlines as we continue to enhance our fleet," said Jargalsaikhan Gungaa, President and CEO of MIAT Mongolian Airlines. "We are pleased with the comfort, range and payload of the new 767-300ER and we look forward to introducing it into our long-haul fleet."
Mongolia's flag carrier completed a historic order in 2011 at the U.S. State Department in Washington, D.C., marking the first time in more than two decades that the airline extended its route network by purchasing Boeing airplanes instead of leasing them.
"We congratulate MIAT Mongolian Airlines on the delivery of their first direct purchase 767-300ER," said Ihssane Mounir, senior vice president of Sales for Northeast Asia, Boeing Commercial Airplanes. "With the new passenger-pleasing cabin interior and low operating costs, Boeing is confident that the 767-300ER will play an important role as MIAT Mongolian Airlines continues expanding into new markets."The Boeing 767 family is a complete family of quiet, fuel-efficient airplanes that provide maximum market versatility in the 200- to 300-seat market. Boeing has delivered more than 1,000 767s that are flown by more than 120 operators worldwide. Contact: Kevin YooBCA International Communications +1 206-249-6372 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV