NEW YORK, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of True Religion Apparel, Inc. ("True Religion" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TRLG) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company's entry into an agreement to be acquired by TowerBrook Capital Partners in a transaction valued at approximately $838 Million.
Under the terms of the agreement, True Religion shareholders will receive $32.00 in cash for each share they own. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to True Religion shareholders and the process by which the True Religion Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.
Morgan & Morgan's investigation concerns whether True Religion's Board of Directors breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of True Religion shareholders and to take all necessary steps to ensure that True Religion shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of True Religion common stock. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst has set a price target for $38.00.About Morgan & Morgan Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud attorneys, the firm also attorneys that practice in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV