By entering the 2013 HomeFinder.com Agent Makeover Sweepstakes, real estate agents will not only have the chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to Chicago, but will receive valuable information on how to stay one step ahead in the changing real estate environment. Contestants may enter the sweepstakes twice: once by visiting http://www.homefinder.com/agent-makeover and once through https://www.facebook.com/homefinderdotcom. Winners will be chosen around August 16, 2013 and contacted directly.
HomeFinder.com is one of the fastest growing real estate websites in the U.S. attracting more than 3 million monthly home shoppers with more than 3 million property listings. HomeFinder.com provides simple and effective online advertising solutions such as Single Property Websites and enhanced listings to 20,000 agents, brokers and builders. HomeFinder.com has the combined strength and resources of a nationally branded site and a Network of 375 real estate sites across America, including the chicagotribune.com, azcentral.com and miamiherald.com. HomeFinder.com is owned jointly by three leading media companies, Gannett Co. Inc. (NYSE: GCI), The McClatchy Co. (NYSE: MNI) and Tribune Co., and is an affiliated company of Classified Ventures, LLC, which owns and operates three leading online businesses: Apartments.com, Cars.com and HomeGain.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV