App For Military Families Puts Resources In The Palm Of Your Hand
ALEXANDRIA, Va., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Military families are in need of a central repository of vetted information and resources, which prompted the National Military Family Association to launch the first mobile app of its kind, MyMilitaryLife. This mobile application offers military families a customized experience that guides users through different life paths by anticipating their needs and determining appropriate resources for them at a particular stage in military life.
MyMilitaryLife is comprised of 10 "Life Paths" that help families navigate the many adventures of military life and address key events a military family might experience during their career. With more than 10,000 official military and community support websites providing information for military families, it is often difficult to navigate which sites are supplying credible information. Families are left scouring the internet to try and piece together the best resources to support the next steps in their life. For the first time families have access to trusted information right at their fingertips, specifically identified for their current life challenges and goals.
While every family goes through challenges, the military lifestyle changes quickly and often with unexpected hurdles to overcome, making MyMilitaryLife a critical resource to have for every scenario. Below is an extended look at key features and Life Paths:
- Customized to-do lists
- Tailored resources based on Service branch, location, and needs
- Due date reminders
- Push notifications Emergency phone numbers for military families
- Having a Baby
- Transitioning out of the military
- Spouse Education
- Spouse Employment
- The Basics
- Raising Kids
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV