2. As of noon trading, Yahoo ( YHOO) is down $0.39 (-1.4%) to $26.44 on average volume Thus far, 9.1 million shares of Yahoo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.40-$26.83 after having opened the day at $26.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.83. Yahoo! Inc., a technology company, provides search, content, and communication tools on the Web and on mobile devices worldwide. Yahoo has a market cap of $28.4 billion and is part of the internet industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Yahoo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Yahoo Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts