2. As of noon trading, Carnival Corporation ( CCL) is down $0.39 (-1.1%) to $34.73 on light volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.65-$34.93 after having opened the day at $34.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.12. Carnival Corporation operates as a cruise and vacation company worldwide. The company operates in two segments, North America; and Europe, Australia, and Asia. Carnival Corporation has a market cap of $20.9 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Carnival Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts