3. As of noon trading, L Brands ( LTD) is down $0.91 (-1.8%) to $50.73 on light volume Thus far, 887,082 shares of L Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.72-$51.50 after having opened the day at $51.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.64. L Brands, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of women's intimate and other apparel, beauty and personal care products, and accessories. L Brands has a market cap of $15.1 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates L Brands as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has had a generally disappointing performance in the past year. Get the full L Brands Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts