2. As of noon trading, Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) is down $6.48 (-1.3%) to $493.09 on average volume Thus far, 208,557 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 501,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $492.70-$500.72 after having opened the day at $497.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $499.57. Intuitive Surgical, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets da Vinci surgical systems, and related instruments and accessories. Intuitive Surgical has a market cap of $20.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Intuitive Surgical as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts