3. As of noon trading, Humana ( HUM) is down $1.14 (-1.4%) to $78.94 on light volume Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $78.81-$80.17 after having opened the day at $79.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.09. Humana Inc., a health care company, offers insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. The company operates in three segments: Retail, Employer Group, and Health and Well-Being Services. Humana has a market cap of $12.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Humana as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Humana Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts