4. As of noon trading, ING Groep N.V ( ING) is down $0.12 (-1.4%) to $8.70 on light volume Thus far, 687,688 shares of ING Groep N.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $8.64-$8.74 after having opened the day at $8.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.82. ING Groep N.V., a financial services company, provides banking, investment, life insurance, and retirement services. ING Groep N.V has a market cap of $34.0 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates ING Groep N.V as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full ING Groep N.V Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts