3. As of noon trading, Micron Technology ( MU) is down $0.15 (-1.4%) to $10.67 on light volume Thus far, 11.3 million shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 31.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.60-$10.81 after having opened the day at $10.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.82. Micron Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of semiconductor devices worldwide. Micron Technology has a market cap of $11.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 68.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Micron Technology as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Micron Technology Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts